Don’t let this magnificent work of art become the piece of furniture that nobody's allowed to sit on. Grab this baby and USE IT! Let the beauty of the natural wood grain in the Architec™ Gripperwood Sheesham Board inspire your creativity.
Are you tired of making the same old dinner for the family? Treat them to a “party” tonight. Grab some of their favorite meats, cheeses, crackers, olives, nuts..(well, you get the picture) and lay them out on display. Plop it in the middle of the table and grab a favored game. You’ve just elevated family dinner to “Dinner and a Game Night.” Everyone will be excited to participate and you can relax and have fun, too because there is no mess to clean up! That's a win-win!
Grab yours today and change up your routine. You’ll be glad you did!
Other features we like:
- Sized at 10 x 15 inches
- Old-fashioned dowel construction
- Made from exotic Indian Sheesham wood harvested from sustainably managed forests
- Soft gripper feet keep the board in place while you work
- The patented process adheres the gripper feet into the wood without the use of toxic glue
Care and Handling:
- Hand-wash in warm water with mild soap
- Dry Immediately
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
- Periodically treat with mineral oil to maintain the beauty of the board
I got this for Father’s Day and my husband loves it! Such great quality! Something we’ll use weekly and have for a lifetime!
My new Shesham grazing board was a big success when I brought it out for break-time for our card playing friends. I pretty much copied Mandy's pictures for choices of foods to graze on. The grazing board was just right and suitable since our friends were dieting. They loved
everything and the variety of cheeses, veggies, a spread, crackers, nuts etc. It was a hit with both the guys and the gals. Thank you, Mandy:)